Our team is trained and certified in the latest investigative techniques for the recovery of critical data in physical, mobile and virtual environments.
We provide legal firms, insurance companies, human resource professionals and private corporations with critical response to incidents of property or liability loss, eDiscovery and human resource incidents involving: employment disputes, IP theft, fraud, harassment and data breach.
Computer and Data Forensics
Data forensics is the location, recovery and restoration of any and all relevant information or traces of data that may exist on a computer or storage device. Our trained and certified experts have the knowledge, tools and investigative techniques required to respond to critical data loss incidents.
- Decryption and password recovery / discovery
- Media recovery and restoration
- Incident response services
- Computer imaging, laptop imaging, server drive cloning
- e-Discovery (drive imaging)
- Data collection (clone), acquisition and analysis
- Cyber liability and cyber subrogation
- Data breach investigation (cyber security)
- Evidentiary chain-of custody support
Crane Engineering added data forensics services to our offerings in October 2012 and is dedicated to the latest investigative techniques for the recovery of critical data in physical, mobile and virtual "cloud" environments.