Engineering, Consulting and Lab Services
In-house and On-site Engineering Services
An off-shore manufacturing alternative seems to offer conspicuous annual production savings… to the purchasing department. But will the savings stand the scrutiny of quality and reliability? How can you effectively evaluate potential savings vs. potential risk? By using on-site metallurgical consulting services. Crane Engineering offers on-site services to its industrial clients to help them evaluate material solutions for new designs and fine-tune manufacturing processes and part production.
The company's metallurgical engineers are available to visit your site and answer questions from anyone in your company – a production engineer, legal staff, marketing, and a design engineer – for a specified time each day, each week or each month. Some clients bring in their vendors to discuss the total quality-management process.
It's a relaxed and open environment, so people can ask questions without fear of reprisal or judgment. There is no dumb question when it comes to material selection, manufacturing, quality or safety!
Crane Engineering's on-site services can help by
- Improving manufacturing/processing operation
- Identifying design priorities and development
- Selecting, manufacturing, evaluating materials
- Educating personnel
- Developing drawings and specifications
- Providing networking opportunities
- Providing continuous product history source
- Reviewing production
- Avoiding problems
- Meeting your needs at a convenient location – yours!