Using the most effective analytical technologies available, Crane Engineering is committed to a multi-disciplinary approach to solving complex real-world problems. Whether it's a water heater, a piece of circuit board, a deep fryer or a catheter, Crane Engineering can conduct the tests necessary to solve your problem. The company uses the most advanced instruments and methodologies available to ensure creative, non-invasive (evidence-friendly) test and measurement techniques.
Composition of metals and materials, materials and manufacturing process evaluation, testing, selection and specification.
Crane Engineering's in-depth analysis of plastics and polymer materials goes beyond just test results. It determines the “why” behind the results, helping change the outcome prevent future occurrences or failures.
- Materials and process characterization and application
- Contaminant and corrosion analysis, coatings/finishes, polymers, chemical mapping
- Elemental and organic analysis
- Fire debris and fuel gas analysis
- Reverse engineering and contract research