Large property losses are almost always involve complex causes. Crane Engineering utilizes a multidisciplinary team of experts to identify, diagnose, locate, analyze and deliver the results required to solve the case.
Our engineers are highly skilled and experienced in investigating large property loss incidents. We have investigated losses involving:
- Structural fires and explosions
- Dust explosions
- Flammable liquid explosions
- Product liability fires
- Electrical fire causes
- Building collapses
- Sprinkler losses
- Machinery and equipment
- Boilers, steam generators and pressure vessels
- Wind and water damage
Crane Engineering provides the following large property loss investigation services:
- Extensive investigation of the cause or causes of complex incidents, including site documentation, artifact collection and storage, inspection protocols, joint inspections, in-house and outside lab testing and coordination.
- Evaluation of the scope of damage to machinery, equipment, structures and buildings.
- Expert testimony should litigation follow the incident.
- Claims adjusters
- Consulting engineering firms
- Insurance companies
- Legal professionals
- Propane companies