DRI’s conference Turning the Tables on Plaintiffs in Trucking Litigation will take place April 26-27 at the Hilton in Chicago, Illinois. Curtis Beloy will attend on behalf of Crane Engineering.
Topics covered throughout the conference will be:
- Walk through a live plaintiff automobile technology “experience”.
- Discover how to secure data related to a plaintiff’s actions at the time of an accident.
- Defeat the reptile and learn how to establish a plaintiff’s societal obligation to drive safely.
- Explore the “Dark Arts” of medical billing.
- Watch a live neuro psych exam and understand how to refute a plaintiff’s fake TBI.